Booking your portrait couldn’t be easier, simply follow the steps below:
- Call, or email me to discuss the size of painting, number of pets, price and date required by.
- Place a 20% deposit.
- Agree the best composition from a selection of good quality photos (I can always photoshop multiple pets if they’re not on the same photo).
- Schedule a start date for your painting.
- I will send you regular update photos so you can see how the painting is developing – you will also be able to discuss changes at this stage (background colour etc).
- Once completed, I’ll send you one final photo to ensure you are happy with everything.
- When you are happy, I will ask for the final payment (this must be received before delivery).
- Your painting is delivered, if you live within a 30-mile radius, posted or couriered – although this will incur an additional postage fee.